Saturday, March 3, 2012

AnnAni Review - Positive

I don't really know how to start this post, but all I can say is this store is amazing! (I have more to say, than just that.) AnnAni is a new store that recently opened. They sell Chocomint, Swimmer, Japanese brand clothing new or used, and many more for a great price.

I ordered a gold Chocomint 2way clip on the February 26th - 27th (it was about midnight when I ordered). The price was $12.99, which was a steal compared to other prices ($14 - $17 dollars). The shipping was only $5.00 dollars which was sent by priority mail flat rate box with tracking. After a few days after ordering I had a little problem with my order since I didn't received any email that my package was sent out, so I notified the seller on livejournal and she was quick to respond back. She sent it out (29th) and gave me a tracking number. I was very surprised when my packaged arrived to me on the same week (March 2nd). It only took two days to get to me!

My boyfriend opened my package while I was sleeping because he was curious of what I got.

Here's what was in the package! My boyfriend even opened up the bags and left everything in the box.
Front of the clip.

Back of the clip. (I need to find that pin backing so I can make my own clips.)

A mirror comb that was a gift with my purchase. It's actually the light cookie mirror. It's kind of funny because I was going to buy this mirror comb off ebay.

The comb has cute little faces on it.
Here's the cute little card. I'm so jealous of her hand writing. I wish I can write that well.

I dressed up just so I can wear my new clip.
Sorry about wearing my soft cream JSK again. I just love this JSK and I love my new clip.

I recommend this seller, great communication, amazing shipping, love the prices. I'll be buying from this person again in the near future. Hope you guys enjoyed the review and I hope everyone has a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment