Monday, March 5, 2012

Ebay Seller Review: dafent - Positive

I bought a ruffler foot for my sewing machine from an ebay seller dafent back in early February. I was getting pretty tired of hand gathering the fabric myself, so I decided to order one. I placed my order on a Saturday (I don't remember the date) and it arrived to me within the week. I liked how the seller had a list of what models worked with this ruffler to make my shopping search a little easier on me.

It came in a bubble envelop.


The box was a little beat up.


In the box there was an instruction manual, I was a little worried that it didn't. I noticed that there was a few dings here and there, but it's not really a big deal.

Star is for just regular stitching, 12 and 6 is for pleating, and 1 is for gathering.

I believe the numbers on the side is the width of how much space is in the fabric.


Here it is attached to my sewing machine.

It took me awhile to get it attached, but the help of google, it was on problem.

I wanted to take some pictures of some fabric gathered by the ruffler foot, but for some reason it can gather a sample piece of fabric very well, but when I try to do it on the projects I'm working on my needle gets stuck. I'm not really sure what's the problem, but I believe it's the tension. I'm not really sure on how to set the tension on my sewing machine when the ruffler foot is on, so that's what I've been working on here and there.

I hope you enjoyed this review and I wish you guys a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment